Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Festival '09



Another show has come and gone , and I must say this was the best by far !!
My customers are THE BEST !!!
I would love to thank each and every one of them who came out to Atwood and supported me this past weekend, especially the ones who braved the monsoon we had on Friday-you all rock !
Once again, for the 4th year in a row Vanilla Pumpkin has sold out as well as Pumpkin Brulee.
Everytime I think I've brought enough, I didn't -LOL
I'm thinking about a U-Haul for next year just so I can keep up !

It was so nice to see some old friends again , and I want to give a little promo to Summer from Summerthyme Primitives , Stacey from Tattered n' Torn Primitives, and Granny's Gourmet Goat Milk Soaps-congrats on placing 1st !

I'm taking a day or two to recupperate from an exhausting weekend, but will be back in the saddle working on my fundraisers and restocking the shoppes.
Once again thank you for your support and for choosing handmade.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment