Monday, October 26, 2009

We're on Facebook now

Just a little update to let you know that I've got a page all set up for those of you who have become addicted to FB-you know who you are ;0)
Just look for Erinn Laine Primitives and there we are ! Be sure to join us so you can stay up to date on all the latest . I have added some of the open house dates for the shops that I have so far, I will be adding those dates on here shortly.
I cannot believe how fast October flew by, it seems as though I was just at Atwood setting up !
Now I'm working on Christmas and preparing for the holidays already .
I am looking forward to be seeing some of you at The Village Peddler & Springhouse Primitives open houses, and Valley Merry Christmas @ Sandy Valley High School.
Until then, I will keep you posted as the information comes in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment