Saturday, April 23, 2011

Makes Scents To Me

I am so thankful for each and every one of my customers, both old and new. This is turning out to be such a blessed year and it's not even busy season yet ! I'm working on things for upcoming shows in the fall and the shops. I've got some ideas for making my products more available to those folks that live too far to visit the shops & shows...oh yes,I'm talking about a website indeed. Now please pick yourself up from the floor, I'm serious ! It's not that I'm against the internet, I blog,Facebook,ect.. I've just had this great fear of shipping and other calamities that may befall someone with a website. But I promise that I will do my best once this thing is up and running.Who knows where it may take me ? Someplace good I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment